Zitat: „By Alexander Robertson For Mailonline
Published: 20:09 BST, 6 April 2017 | Updated: 22:46 BST, 6 April 2017
– Richard Westgate said ill health was caused by toxic fumes filtering into cockpit
– The BA pilot grew ‚angry and frustrated‘ by UK doctors who could not cure him
– Suffered severe headaches, sight problems and insomnia before he died in 2012
– His twin brother told Salisbury Coroner’s Court that he felt ‚let down‘ by doctors
– But coroner ruled so-called aerotoxic syndrome will not be considered at inquest.
A British Airways pilot who claimed his ill health was caused by fumes filtering into the cockpit was let down by doctors who did not believe him, his brother has said.
Richard Westgate had a number of health issues but grew ‚angry, frustrated and disillusioned‘ when British medical professionals were unable to cure him.
The 43-year-old, who ‚lived for flying‘, then grounded himself from piloting planes when bosses refused to permanently sign him off.
He moved to the Netherlands where Dutch medical experts and scientists believed his claims, an inquest heard, and set about trying to cure him.“
Quelle und (c): http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/06/19/25F21BF200000578-4387394-image-a-1_1491503727811.jpg
Lesen Sie mehr unter:
Quelle und (c): http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4387394/BA-pilot-died-poisoned-contaminated-air.html